Alton Abbey Supplies Limited.
We are pleased to offer our incense to cathedrals, churches, chapels and retreat houses. The company is wholly owned and managed by the Anglican Benedictine community of monks at Alton Abbey (The Order of Saint Benedict at Alton Abbey is a Registered Charity no. 229216). This work has been a part of the community’s witness and work since 1980.
To find out more about the Abbey and it's residents then please visit http://altonabbey.com.
For thousands of years incense has been used in liturgy and worship with monks of all persuasions involved in its production. Here at Alton the monks have supplied a range of incense grains for ecclesiastical use since 1895, using blended aromatic gums and flower oils from around the world. Recent production has focused on Rosa Mystica, a sweet scent of traditional blooms, now appreciated internationally.